Women’s assistant Tony Francis becoming head coach at Lindenwood

volfan

Not sure how to read into the women's program. Shimmy has been treading water for some time now, but in all my conversations with her, she seems like a very able coach. I know she was dealt some major setbacks last season, but I am yet to understand why the women's program has been mediocre under Shimmy's reign.

Not sure how to read into the women's program. Shimmy has been treading water for some time now, but in all my conversations with her, she seems like a very able coach. I know she was dealt some major setbacks last season, but I am yet to understand why the women's program has been mediocre under Shimmy's reign.

She is to emotional, her players do not believe in her. She is too worried about being her players friends and not just be her coach. You don't twitter your players aka Lauren Woods etc... If the players wanted friends, they should go get a dog.

Good for Tony. He was in a sinking ship working for Shimmy. He was there for 8 years and Lindenwood will be lucky to have him.

Being an assistant on Shimmy's staff was probably better than the years he spent on Pizzotti's staff.

He's put in his time, long overdue for a promotion. He's a good guy and should do a fine job there.