tickets for next season and some personal nitpicking

okay so you buy your season parking pass and it is no good for NIT, CIBT or whatever.

you buy your tickets for extra games it seems will call would answer your needs for enabling others who sit with you be able to pick up the tickets

you give the program i.e. Billiken Club money for points for better seats and there are empty seats lower or better situated in the lower bowl or concourse level

in my situation I have three couples who have sat together for years and with the higher prices instead of 4 tickets each we cut back to 8 total tickets and we now can each invite our friends to one third of the games-with 18-23 home games this was a struggle getting people to go with us.

The ticket office is courteous and possibly better run than in the past. There is room for improvemt.

Same can be said for Lorenzini, merchandising, food in the concession stands, etc.

One of the last games we saw a lady who had fallen on the sidewalk and an ambulance was called to care for her-looked like to me the sidewalk to the

parking lot could be the problem.

okay so you buy your season parking pass and it is no good for NIT, CIBT or whatever.

you buy your tickets for extra games it seems will call would answer your needs for enabling others who sit with you be able to pick up the tickets

you give the program i.e. Billiken Club money for points for better seats and there are empty seats lower or better situated in the lower bowl or concourse level

in my situation I have three couples who have sat together for years and with the higher prices instead of 4 tickets each we cut back to 8 total tickets and we now can each invite our friends to one third of the games-with 18-23 home games this was a struggle getting people to go with us.

The ticket office is courteous and possibly better run than in the past. There is room for improvemt.

Same can be said for Lorenzini, merchandising, food in the concession stands, etc.

One of the last games we saw a lady who had fallen on the sidewalk and an ambulance was called to care for her-looked like to me the sidewalk to the

parking lot could be the problem.

1. The season parking pass was for the season - hence the name. Also, Biondi not the AD gets the money for the parking concession even though the AD pays to run it for games. Biondi uses this money to pay off the arena bonds so no way he is going to not miss a chance to bring in a buck.

2. Will call will let you have some one else pick up your tickets - all you have to do is give them the person's name and that person will have to show ID. The problem is you have to tell them that at the time you purchase the tickets otherwise anybody could call in and say they are you. I did this for the CBI and had no problems.

3. They can not sell someone's tickets to you until they know that person is not going to buy them. Therefore, they can not sell those tickets really until game day. If you wanted to move and sit in an empty seat then you should have just done it - I saw lots of people doing that and nobody said anything to them unless the purchaser of the seat showed up and then the people had to move.

1. The season parking pass was for the season - hence the name. Also, Biondi not the AD gets the money for the parking concession even though the AD pays to run it for games. Biondi uses this money to pay off the arena bonds so no way he is going to not miss a chance to bring in a buck.

2. Will call will let you have some one else pick up your tickets - all you have to do is give them the person's name and that person will have to show ID. The problem is you have to tell them that at the time you purchase the tickets otherwise anybody could call in and say they are you. I did this for the CBI and had no problems.

3. They can not sell someone's tickets to you until they know that person is not going to buy them. Therefore, they can not sell those tickets really until game day. If you wanted to move and sit in an empty seat then you should have just done it - I saw lots of people doing that and nobody said anything to them unless the purchaser of the seat showed up and then the people had to move.

Parking passes should have been sold with tickets-season parking permit holders should have had a chance to buy more games-not get in line and take a chance that a place would be available-I was not looking for free parking

Your pals must have shown up early or days ahead for will call-it was long lines and some waiting 10-15 minutes past game time due to long lines

My concern was not season ticket holders who were out of town or did not choose to buy the tournament tickets-my concern is that those seats that were not sold be made available and let people know they have better seats than upper bowl that are not getting used. The stock answer was we have

upper bowl and this is the way in. St. Louis fans are not overly aggressive about taking chances and being run off by the late arrival with a proper ticket

Some of the early games we had maybe 3100 attend the game and people were told they could only buy general admissions for upper bowl.

Tickets were cheap at a time of year when people are wanting to watch better games. It does not send an elite signal.

I'm just looking to tweak the system; I don't think it was a major meltdown but what if the will calls were standing in the rain? Yes, in some ways this

was good to see people actually looking for SLU tickets and waiting in line to get in.

Parking passes should have been sold with tickets-season parking permit holders should have had a chance to buy more games-not get in line and take a chance that a place would be available-I was not looking for free parking

Your pals must have shown up early or days ahead for will call-it was long lines and some waiting 10-15 minutes past game time due to long lines

My concern was not season ticket holders who were out of town or did not choose to buy the tournament tickets-my concern is that those seats that were not sold be made available and let people know they have better seats than upper bowl that are not getting used. The stock answer was we have

upper bowl and this is the way in. St. Louis fans are not overly aggressive about taking chances and being run off by the late arrival with a proper ticket

Some of the early games we had maybe 3100 attend the game and people were told they could only buy general admissions for upper bowl.

Tickets were cheap at a time of year when people are wanting to watch better games. It does not send an elite signal.

I'm just looking to tweak the system; I don't think it was a major meltdown but what if the will calls were standing in the rain? Yes, in some ways this

was good to see people actually looking for SLU tickets and waiting in line to get in.

1. Yes the tix were picked up before the game time crunch but why would you not have someone pick up your tix before then if you could not get there earlier?

2. The parking garage to my knowledge has never filled up so I am not sure what the concern here is.

3. Once again, I think you could have bought the unsold season seats if you wanted to - did you ask?