Who likes restaurants more?

OC

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes your stalking and threatening to fight people on this board is as bad as what Pitino did.

who did i threaten to fight?

Yes your stalking and threatening to fight people on this board is as bad as what Pitino did.

who did i stalk?

not when they are making the kind of money to be a coach for young people and when he has taken a public stand in the past about doing the right thing and being good citizens and being there for his players, blah blah blah. nope. hit the road rick.

Ok, so coaches can't make mistakes. What is the official money line that someone can't make more than to be able to make a mistake? Also, if you do good things and instruct young people to do good things but have a momentary lapse of reason, all your good advice and good deeds go out the window. Gotcha.

You should be thankful you're not judged by the same set of asinine rules that you think certain others should be held to. How is it professional or good for business for a mortgage lender to go on college basketball message boards during the day and get in arguments with people? That doesn't seem like it makes much sense. In fact, that doesn't seem like the RIGHT THING to do if you're a GOOD CITIZEN.

You should be thankful you're not judged by the same set of asinine rules that you think certain others should be held to.

well you are right about one thing. there are different set of rules. i believe most of us would be fired if we did what pitino did and brought on that kind of publicity.

is it professional or good for business for a mortgage lender to go on college basketball message boards during the day and get in arguments with people?

why are you here?

why are you here?

My boss doesn't care what I do. Plus, I don't work with people in the community and my reputation in this community is not important to the job I do. What would your boss think of your actions? I bet he/she wouldn't be too happy with you giving Classic Mortgage a bad name.

My boss doesn't care what I do. Plus, I don't work with people in the community and my reputation in this community is not important to the job I do. What would your boss think of your actions? I bet he/she wouldn't be too happy with you giving Classic Mortgage a bad name.

i know. i better be more careful.

pitino news conference in less than a half hour to likely refute the newest accusations.

http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/w....11ae319c5.html

pitino news conference in less than a half hour to likely refute the newest accusations.

http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/w....11ae319c5.html

i was wrong. it was a five minute scolding of the louisville and national sports media. no questions or answers.