DePaul's woes

victor

I have a great source that tells me that DePaul's Athletic Director is planning on swapping Head Men's Basketball Coach Jerry Wainwright with Women's Basketball Coach Doug Bruno. DePaul doesn't have the money to buy out Wainwright so they see this as the best alternative. Bruno has had an excellent career at the helm of the women's program and has experience working with men while at Loyola Univ. in Chicago. He also played for DePaul under Ray Meyer. Hopefully that takes Rick out of the equation for their job.

I have a great source that tells me that DePaul's Athletic Director is planning on swapping Head Men's Basketball Coach Jerry Wainwright with Women's Basketball Coach Doug Bruno. DePaul doesn't have the money to buy out Wainwright so they see this as the best alternative. Bruno has had an excellent career at the helm of the women's program and has experience working with men while at Loyola Univ. in Chicago. He also played for DePaul under Ray Meyer. Hopefully that takes Rick out of the equation for their job.

How would they avoid paying Wainwright if this happened?

This post got me thinking of another women's basketball coach, Geno Auriemma. Last night St Joe's had a kid with the same last name. After half he was at the ball rack at midcourt and I yelled Geno. He looked up and smiled. Thought it was funny and wondered if he was any good. He was a freshman that didnt get off the bench.

This post got me thinking of another women's basketball coach, Geno Auriemma. Last night St Joe's had a kid with the same last name. After half he was at the ball rack at midcourt and I yelled Geno. He looked up and smiled. Thought it was funny and wondered if he was any good. He was a freshman that didnt get off the bench.

He is the son of Geno.