Is Sat a sellout

Is Saturday night officially a sellout?

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

All students got an email saying that only 350 student tickets remained for Saturday's game. That must be a good sign. They are really publicizing that one pretty well throughout campus.

I'd like to go ahead and steal your question now with regards to tomorrow's game? In light of my previous comment, this one, for whatever reason, was not publicized or hyped up as well to the students. Hopefully it's because fewer tickets remained.

Who wants to bet half the crowd is asleep by halftime? I will go out on a limb and say that the sleeping patterns of half our crowd are 9 p.m. bedtime, 4 a.m. wake up time. Hope they aren't serving warm milk at the concession stands.

Who wants to bet half the crowd is asleep by halftime? I will go out on a limb and say that the sleeping patterns of half our crowd are 9 p.m. bedtime, 4 a.m. wake up time. Hope they aren't serving warm milk at the concession stands.

Won't happen. We are older and wiser. We will take a nap before the game so we can enjoy it all. :lol:

Won't happen. We are older and wiser. We will take a nap before the game so we can enjoy it all. :lol:

Haha. Glad to hear it! I'm just poking fun and I'm glad you took it as such. If it wasn't for our older folks, our arena would be half empty so I'm not going to complain! See you tomorrow night!