slubillikens.com "countdown to tip-off" feature

Could the official SLUbillikens.com Web guy put the "countdown to tip-off" feature ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE INSTEAD OF THE BOTTOM RIGHT-HAND CORNER!!!

My God, this isn't a freaking high school Web site that still has the 02-03 schedule on it, but it sure looks like it.

If you go to UND.com during the football season, their Web site prominently displays the "Countdown to Kickoff" on the top left, visible to the millions of ND fans who hit that site during the season.

I didn't even know we had that feature on SLUbillikens.com until ten minutes ago, and I'm sure none of you did either.

Get it up on the left hand side of the page. NOW.

www.slubillikens.com

Could the official SLUbillikens.com Web guy put the "countdown to tip-off" feature ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE INSTEAD OF THE BOTTOM RIGHT-HAND CORNER!!!

My God, this isn't a freaking high school Web site that still has the 02-03 schedule on it, but it sure looks like it.

If you go to UND.com during the football season, their Web site prominently displays the "Countdown to Kickoff" on the top left, visible to the millions of ND fans who hit that site during the season.

I didn't even know we had that feature on SLUbillikens.com until ten minutes ago, and I'm sure none of you did either.

Get it up on the left hand side of the page. NOW.

www.slubillikens.com

They probably hid it there because it looks ghetto as hell.

They probably hid it there because it looks ghetto as hell.

Well, as far as publicity for getting people to the game, it's in the last possible place you'd look on the SLUbills.com home page. Freaking ridiculous. I won't call anyone out for this except for generic Web guy (I don't know his name), so please relocate the Countdown to Tip-off feature.

Love,

All of us.