Adam Knollmeyer Update

ACE

Boy, if you can't get more than 4 pts against the mighty Hawks...

WR understands arc.

I really liked how hard this kid worked and lost like 50 pounds just for coach; but if you throw line drive bricks they still come down bricks; he could have been our best man setting picks if he could have stopped short of the opponent instead of knocking him over.

WR understands arc.

I really liked how hard this kid worked and lost like 50 pounds just for coach; but if you throw line drive bricks they still come down bricks; he could have been our best man setting picks if he could have stopped short of the opponent instead of knocking him over.

Its important for a kid to find a place they can be successful....I am happy for Dustin Maguire 15 ppg for a good DII team in a nice arena, its a great place for him. Playing DI ball isn't for everyone, the full rides in DII give you pretty much the same degree at the end.

I agree. Thompson and Cassity are DII players without question!

Its important for a kid to find a place they can be successful....I am happy for Dustin Maguire 15 ppg for a good DII team in a nice arena, its a great place for him. Playing DI ball isn't for everyone, the full rides in DII give you pretty much the same degree at the end.