Jeff Reid (SLU) and Martino Brock (SEMO)

GOSLU68

what does this 40 rating mean? Also anybody else concerned this kid is listed as 175 lbs with his height at

6'5" and still growing?

www.soonerscoop.com listed Reid as a three star guard recruit with Kansas State as the only other offer

what does this 40 rating mean? Also anybody else concerned this kid is listed as 175 lbs with his height at

6'5" and still growing?

www.soonerscoop.com listed Reid as a three star guard recruit with Kansas State as the only other offer

I believe I remember seeing on the site that 40 is the ranking they give people when they haven't seen any film on the players or seen them play live.

6'5" and still growing?

6'5" and still growing?

This report says he had other offers on the table.

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/112008/pre_357957148.shtml

Guest BillikenReport

This report says he had other offers on the table.

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/112008/pre_357957148.shtml

"Had" is the key word.

Basically, he was getting a lot of recruiting attention and then those schools backed off.

Saint Louis made a move and was able to get him.

Like the Salecich commitment, I don't think SLU brings in another shooting guard (when you already have Kyle Cassity, Ruben Cotto, Femi John and Paul Eckerle) unless the kid can really help the Billikens.

That's how I am evaluating the decisions to bring in Salecich and Reid with this recruiting class.

"Had" is the key word.

Basically, he was getting a lot of recruiting attention and then those schools backed off.

Saint Louis made a move and was able to get him.

Like the Salecich commitment, I don't think SLU brings in another shooting guard (when you already have Kyle Cassity, Ruben Cotto, Femi John and Paul Eckerle) unless the kid can really help the Billikens.

That's how I am evaluating the decisions to bring in Salecich and Reid with this recruiting class.

As I have watched a lot of basketball on tv over the past two weeks it seemed to me that most of the good teams have six of what we used to call guards in the rotation and many teams play three guards at a time so It would appear that we will have some nice depth for our three guard approach and some very nice size if you include our man from Ohio as a 3. Nice!