A Ten votes Charlotte and St. Louis in

According to the Cincinnati paper this morning, the A Ten voted privately to invite the Billikens and Charlotte into the conference in 2005.(hopefully sooner) It'll probably be officially announced tomorrow, but you guys are in and though we're not the Big East, we have some great schools that put out high quality sports of all varieties and without football pulling us around by the throat, (which unfortunatly is what's going to happen to Marquette and Depaul) we can concentrate on our main focus; being the best non football league in the country.Having you on our schedule for awhile we know how tough St. Louis can be, so I'm interested in seeing the 49ers in person and welcoming them to the decibal dungeun here in Dayton. Good luck this year ( except for the one game) and welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome Doc. We on this board are very happy to jump to the A10 out of the NASCAR league (aka CUSA). CUSA has become a southern football conference. We look forward to conference games with Dayton, Xavier, St. Joseph, Temple and the 49ers. And given that the president of GW wanted to let BU into the league instead of us, we now have grudge material for our message board when that game comes along.

i personally look forward to attending games at dayton. all that has been said and written about the dayton fan base is exciting and i am curious to experience it for myself.

are you by chance the dayton fan friend of our board's own taj?