25-18 bills at the half

jjray

Ok, now that we have their intramural offense figured out, I bet we run away with it in the 2nd half

KM looks just a little better than Polk....like michael jordan over me.

He just ran over and high-fived me, two states away. Hope he makes it back in time for the 2nd half.

OK every one....Thsi is Brett T's Dad here and I am stuck offshore in the middle of the gulf of mexico on a drilling rig and can get no info at all!!!! How does the team look?? How is Brett doing? I talked to him on the phone yesterday and he was real nervfous about starting the season off.

Welcome! I only saw the last 6 minutes or so, but Brett had a nice reverse layup on the only touch I saw. Team looks quick and ready to play, though apparently most of the first half sucked.

Listen on radio and doing gametracker. Brett has been solid in 9 minutes, 4 points. This is a tough game for Brett matchup wise because UMSL is so small (yet quick). I think their center is like 6'4". Willie Reed has been active on the defensive end but erratic on the offensive side. I think he has missed 3 dunks already.

Listen on radio and doing gametracker. Brett has been solid in 9 minutes, 4 points. This is a tough game for Brett matchup wise because UMSL is so small (yet quick). I think their center is like 6'4". Willie Reed has been active on the defensive end but erratic on the offensive side. I think he has missed 3 dunks already.

How can i get the game on the radio??

38-29 Bills. TL3 has 12. I don't think Brett has played in the 2nd half. His stat line currently is 9 minutes, 1-3 from the field, 2-2 from the line, 1 board, 1 TO, 1 PF, 4 points. Some of the other freshmen have had shakier starts, especially Cotto. K. Mitchell has been awesome (13 points). We knew he was a true point but he's really helped out scoring with Kevin Lisch hurt.

38-29 Bills. TL3 has 12. I don't think Brett has played in the 2nd half. His stat line currently is 9 minutes, 1-3 from the field, 2-2 from the line, 1 board, 1 TO, 1 PF, 4 points. Some of the other freshmen have had shakier starts, especially Cotto. K. Mitchell has been awesome (13 points). We knew he was a true point but he's really helped out scoring with Kevin Lisch hurt.

Cassity just hit a nice 3 from the corner on a well-run play. Thank God.

OK every one....Thsi is Brett T's Dad here and I am stuck offshore in the middle of the gulf of mexico on a drilling rig and can get no info at all!!!! How does the team look?? How is Brett doing? I talked to him on the phone yesterday and he was real nervfous about starting the season off.

Welcome to the Billiken family! Happy to have your son as a Billiken and look forward to watching him play. Is it possible this is on satellite radio? In STL it's on 101.3 however I don't know if that is on satellite or not. Hoepfully there will be a way for you to watch or hear the games while you are out in the Gulf.

Thanks for everything JJ.....Good Night

You're quite welcome. This young team might not go far this season but I'm excite about what Rick Majerus is building. There will be games against better teams where we will need Brett to play substantial minutes. UMSL just wasn't one of those teams.