OT: John Brandenburg Article in P-D

-i forget now who it was that seemed to put coach hammer on the map, but it seems like they got a good thing going, but like a gambler you only hear when they win

-first time i heard of coach hammer may have been on sports plus

-they bought a motorcycle dealership on page just east of westport and that is their facility

-brandenberg certainly seemed to put in the effort to get him where is his going, good luck to him

-i hope with our new facilities we can do the same thing with our student/athletes that they do at hammerbodies

Guest BillikenReport

-i forget now who it was that seemed to put coach hammer on the map, but it seems like they got a good thing going, but like a gambler you only hear when they win

-first time i heard of coach hammer may have been on sports plus

-they bought a motorcycle dealership on page just east of westport and that is their facility

-brandenberg certainly seemed to put in the effort to get him where is his going, good luck to him

-i hope with our new facilities we can do the same thing with our student/athletes that they do at hammerbodies

Tyler Hansbrough and David Lee both made big strides after going to HammerBodies, along with several other athletes competing in college.

The new strength and conditioning room at Chaifetz should help whoever is smart enough to work hard in there with the s and c coach.

- Nate