OT: Memorial Day

Please take a moment in between beers and BBQ to remember the sacrifice given by our military and their families. If you've ever been to Arlington (or JB for that matter) you view a day like this differently.

Go Bills!

We often argue Footes, but I can sure as hell agree with ya there!

Arlington is a very very cool (if you can call it that?) place. I recommend everybody check it out if they are ever able to. You are right, it will really give memorial day a new meaning.

We often argue Footes, but I can sure as hell agree with ya there!

Arlington is a very very cool (if you can call it that?) place. I recommend everybody check it out if they are ever able to. You are right, it will really give memorial day a new meaning.

I think we've had a couple of run-ins, but you've always kept it above board. No problems on this end.

Please take a moment in between beers and BBQ to remember the sacrifice given by our military and their families. If you've ever been to Arlington (or JB for that matter) you view a day like this differently.

Go Bills!

Although I'm a day late, I'll second those thoughts. I watched Flags of Our Fathers last night. I lot of men(and women) lost their lives defending our country. It's with great honor that I fly the flag at Postcard's house. The changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is among the most moving sites you can see in this country.

Go Bills!

I had the honor of being present when the military burried Lt. Blassie at JB a number of years ago. If you recall, Lt. Blassie was burried at the tomb of the unknown in Arlington until the military tested the DNA of the remains. Blassie will be the last ever in Arlington's tomb of the unknown. If you haven't visited Blassie's grave at JB, I suggest you do.

Although I'm a day late, I'll second those thoughts. I watched Flags of Our Fathers last night. I lot of men(and women) lost their lives defending our country. It's with great honor that I fly the flag at Postcard's house. The changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is among the most moving sites you can see in this country.

I've seen the changing of the guard, the precision is breathtaking. I wanted to punch people taking pictures - just take it in. Apparently, for some people, remembering is just not enough.