How about a Josh Harrellson visit thread..........

TEE

Harrelson, Lisch, Eckerle at Syberg's on Market from roughly 11:30 to at least 12:45 when I left.

None of the 3 were drinking, as it took some sweet-talking from former female bball/vball SLU athletes to get them in the door.

Josh seemed very social with Paul, in particular.

Why am I afraid the boys at UK had something better for him to do last weekend than to watch some broad in a Bo Hart jersey sing karaoke?

In fairness, the three SLU girls were dressed to the nines and very fun to look at.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, eckerle showed up to the coronado near the end. when i talked to josh he said they were all headed downtown around 11:30. even though he's from st. charles he said he hadn't seen much of the city. he doesn't look that big from far away but up close he's got a wide, tall body. he made my 6'6" friend jake look like a chump (oh wait, he is a chump).

when asked if he'll be getting a triple double in billiken blue next season, he said "hopefully." he seemed like he had already made his choice but had no intention of telling it to some squirts at a party.

And which choice would that be? UK and he was just humoring SLU or SLU, but he wasn't going to say that out at some bar?

Moy,

I would not put too much stock in what Harrellson said last night. He was surrounded by rowdy SLU Students and 2 basketball players ( Kevin and Paul) However, with that said, I was told earlier in the day Harrellson "loved Saint Louis and loved coach, but had some thinking to do"