I just interviewed Earl Austin and I have posted it on my website

Hey, I just interview Earl Austin. The interview went great. He talked about this years season, expectations for next year, our incoming recruits, the class of 09, the a-10 next year and their chances in the NCAA tournament(which aren't looking good right now) He also talked about his book. The interview is on my homepage on my website. the link to listen to it is right below his picture. sorry about the buzz, i had my recorder too close to the phone.

http://stlsportsstream.com

Also, I am scheduled to interview Jay Spoonhour today but that may happen tomorrow. I am interviewing Victor Adeyanju tomorrow for sure. He is a DE for the St. Louis Rams.

Hey, I just interview Earl Austin. The interview went great. He talked about this years season, expectations for next year, our incoming recruits, the class of 09, the a-10 next year and their chances in the NCAA tournament(which aren't looking good right now) He also talked about his book. The interview is on my homepage on my website. the link to listen to it is right below his picture. sorry about the buzz, i had my recorder too close to the phone.

Also, I am scheduled to interview Jay Spoonhour today but that may happen tomorrow. I am interviewing Victor Adeyanju tomorrow for sure. He is a DE for the St. Louis Rams.

How old are you again? I think your ambition is great, you're really running w/ this. I'm checking out your site and the interview now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you're 14. :( My little brother's 14, I wish he was this dedicated to something. Hell, I wish I was.

Not to nitpick but I think you have L. Little's picture instead of Victor Adeyanju

Not to nitpick but I think you have L. Little's picture instead of Victor Adeyanju

I noticed that, too, but I thought, "hey, it's football." I'm sure Leonard Little's not the only deer-eyed, FAS posterchild the NFL's ever employed.