Last Two Scholarships

WVBilliken

It seems to me that if the Billikens want to be a winning team next year they need to use the last two scholarships on a JC big and a JC athletic guard. I have concluded that we have little or no talent in freshman and sophomore classes (thanks Brad!).

I think we will be good next year with our three seniors and five freshmen but it sure will help if we can bring some experienced talent in of the caliber of Barry E. for next year.

It seems to me that if the Billikens want to be a winning team next year they need to use the last two scholarships on a JC big and a JC athletic guard. I have concluded that we have little or no talent in freshman and sophomore classes (thanks Brad!).

I think we will be good next year with our three seniors and five freshmen but it sure will help if we can bring some experienced talent in of the caliber of Barry E. for next year.

I agree. We need a jc guard who can play the point and handle the ball. Every team needs two players capable of playing the point. Assuming KM can contribute immediately the addition of him and a juco point quard would be a great improvement. A juco big would also be a great help. We can't count on all these freshman to come in and contribute immediately. The jucos ussually have some transition time, but less than freahman.