Billiken Basketball Kick-Off with Rick Majerus

pakapablo

I just opened up my Billiken E-newsletter and saw the kickoff with Rick Majerus link. This might be the closest thing you'll ever get to Midnight madness/Blue and White game in the Majerus era. He obviously doesn't like anyone at his practices, but brats with the coach and players doesn't sound too bad. I really enjoyed myself at Homecoming weekend; it was the first time I ever went. I took the family and thought that it was really well done. Hopefully this meet and greet is the same.

I just opened up my Billiken E-newsletter and saw the kickoff with Rick Majerus link. This might be the closest thing you'll ever get to Midnight madness/Blue and White game in the Majerus era. He obviously doesn't like anyone at his practices, but brats with the coach and players doesn't sound too bad. I really enjoyed myself at Homecoming weekend; it was the first time I ever went. I took the family and thought that it was really well done. Hopefully this meet and greet is the same.

I was told last night, at the Billiken Club Board meeting, that 25,000 invitations are going out.