New articles on STL Hoops Insider

SLU walk-on Mike Jones and Westminster junior Sean Duff.

V like your site. However, have a couple of questions for you. I notice in your preseason picks you have Torres Roundtree as POY, but he didn't make any of the all metro teams???? Same w/ Booker. He's top D1 recruit, but is 3rd team all metro. Oversights or is there a reason? Anyways, keep up the good work. Especially like the Billiken interviews. Maybe you can convince Biancardi or Mosser to do one on recruiting strategy under RM.

V like your site. However, have a couple of questions for you. I notice in your preseason picks you have Torres Roundtree as POY, but he didn't make any of the all metro teams???? Same w/ Booker. He's top D1 recruit, but is 3rd team all metro. Oversights or is there a reason? Anyways, keep up the good work. Especially like the Billiken interviews. Maybe you can convince Biancardi or Mosser to do one on recruiting strategy under RM.

I think STLHI did not put booker on his list because of all the talent on that team. The respective all-teams do ot represent the best players they represent the people that STL hoopsinsider will have the best season. He did not include any of the players of the years on their team so I guess that is the top 6 performers

See what NH says. Also, one of the SLU coaches agreed to an interview a couple of weeks ago, but he had SLU had all the recruits in that weekend except for Willie Reed, so he told me to contact him again later. I'm working on it. There should be a note that says the individual award winners are an extension of the teams. If McCluer North plays to its potential, ie dominating the area by an average margin of 15ppg and runs the table, they could hae 3 guys on the first-team list at the end of the year. The preseason list is merely a projection. The post season list will be based on production and the top 6 most successful players (combination of individual and team success) will be on First Team, with one of them being the POY.