Game talk....

TheGoat

Man, the refs are killin' us with these cheap ass fouls. Tom has 4 and Josh has 4. DC gettin a lot of playing time here with JF on the bench. AD having a little trouble getting the ball across the line, but we are surviving. The pace of the game is still a little quick so, we are really gonna have to block out with IO, CS, and RV until we can get some help back in the game.

The turnovers killed us. 19 is way too many. Our poor showing from Fish and Sloan on the offensive side didn't really help either. I complained about the Refs all afternoon, so that point has already been made. I just wish that both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball would have showed up today. Tom was 1-8 from the field, Reggie had one 3. Fish got all his point from the FT line. Defensively, I thought we played great until about the last 10 minutes of the 2nd half. We really need to get better at bringing our all around game to every game. Wish would could have had this one as it was well within reach and certainly "win-able". Oh well, on to the next one.....