Additions to 2007 Roster

Do any of you think Majerus will add at least one more player for next year? We have two open schlarships and adding another guard or power forward would help our rotation. I also thought this was a down period where you could not talk to recruits. How did we sign H. Dixon last year so late, when the signing peroid was over? I just need some clarification on if,when or should we sign any additions to our 2007 roster. Thanks!

That is good to hear. I completely agree with that approach. We've brought in a 6'7 3 or 4, a 6'6 pf, and a 6'5 gaurd. We've brought in some size and athleticism. With all the hype right now, I feel damn good about Rick's ability to bring in 5 more prospects for next year. But, then again, I don't know if it's a great idea to have 6 people in the same class. If we can sign either of those Utah guys for next year, I say we take them. #2 JUCO in the country or a top 75 high school prospect. I consider that impact. If not, let's save 'em.