How do you guys see the Div1 basketball teams in Missou

It's a close one.

Unfortunately, I'd say Mizzou is number 1, due to only losing 1 player that didn't play very much and showing signs of life last year.

1. Mizzou

2. MSU

2. SLU

4. SEMO

5. UMKC

Yes, I have it as a toss-up between MSU and SLU, as I would consider MSU with slightly better players, but SLU has a better coach now. UMKC is still the suck, and I don't see them faring very well in the newly-named Summit next year. The top three are all very close though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them all in the NIT at the least, and possibly the NCAA for one of them.

I think it is impossible to rank SLU right now because no one--not even Majerus--knows how and what SLU personnel will be used going into next season. Sure, Liddell and Lisch will still line up in the backcourt, but beyond that everything is unknown.

>I think it is impossible to rank SLU right now because no

>one--not even Majerus--knows how and what SLU personnel will

>be used going into next season. Sure, Liddell and Lisch

>will still line up in the backcourt, but beyond that

>everything is unknown.

In that case, I would still rank them above UMKC and SEMO, if not ahead of Mizzou or MSU. They're definitely not in the bottom half. :)