Jillikens are Losers again

Fredo

Newberry ... I love to see you post ... your incredible wit and your obviously priveleged inside information are always such a pleasant read for me. Now please go get some rest ... I know you must have been up all night to come up with that fabulous line Pizzotti Sucks, and then to follow it up with Fire Pizzotti, she is worthless. WOW... that is all I can say WOW ... Can I borrow some of your lines sometime ... I promise to give you credit.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Okay everybody, stop acting like a bunch of 10 yr olds. Yeah the ladies suck, Pizzotti isn't doing a great job, so how come some of you think she is doing a good job with program, what has she done. She might have made the program respectable but in 10 yrs only 2 winning seasons. Jim O'Brian had respectable record while he was coach the lady bills. I want facts what is she doing that is so great, alli see is consistent losing

when pizzotti has all the tools budgetwise and is still losing i will discuss it. until then, her teams are overmatched and cant expect much imo.

it is neat how you have created 3 separate handles though to try to get us to believe that more than one person here cares. unfortunately your spelling and grammar errors give you away. it is to hard to believe that their are three illiterate people that all have the same ax to grind against coach jill and are so uniform in the way they express their deep negative thoughts.

I don't know if Jill should go or stay ... I don't watch enough games to give a fair opinion ... I will leave that up to Doug. It is also ok for Newberry to state that she believes that Jill should be fired ... but back it up with something. To just kepp getting on and posting Jill sucks fire her after every loss, shows that there is some kind of a personal vendetta ... not a fair evaluation.

What are you the majority of? and speaking of 10 years olds ... why don't you give better than a 10 year olds evaluation of the Lady Bills if you think Jill should be fired.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman