Looking forward to Saturday in B'ham

dragonsworn

Looking forward to the game Saturday. I've always enjoyed playing you guys. it will be good to see Tom F again. I liked him when he was a frosh with us. He just wasn't suited for new Coach Anderson's "40 minutes of hell" style. He's obviously been a great pickup for ya'll. The game should be tense since we both need the win badly.

How hard would it be to get tickets to the UAB game if I showed up on Saturday? I'm contemplating going down there for the game saturday, but probably won't know till sometime tomorrow night. If I show up thirty minutes before tip off, should I have a problem finding a few tickets?

Also, it is hard to get to the arena you guys play in from I-65?

Thanks

You won't have any problem.

If you are concerned, just call 205-975-UAB1 for the ticket office to have tickets waiting at will call.

Bartow Arena is just off the interstate (I-65). Just follow the signs to UAB. 3rd or 4th Ave South - can't remember which.

UAB Bartow Arena: 205-975-8221

617 13th St. South Birmingham, AL 35294

[a href=http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=QojShzlSSHI%3d&longitude=199AC%2bH0l0E%3d&name=UAB%20Bartow%20Arena&countryid=250&country=US&address=617%2013th%20St%2e%20South&city=Birmingham&state=AL&zipcode=35294&phone=205%2d975%2d8221&cat=bartow%20arena&spurl=0]Mapquest Map[/a]

Our attendance has gotten better but tickets are still easy to get. Just show up an hour before tipoff and you should be able to get them no problem at the booth.

The reason why I say one-hour is because there might be a bunch of fairweather fans coming to the game because we have won a few games in a row and made a little bit of noise.

The arena is very easy to get to from I-65. You'll have to exit off of I-65 South (either exit 256A or 256B..i think). If my exit numbers are off you'll see the signs for the university.

Get onto University Blvd and you'll see the baseball field on the right. At the next light take a right (after the practice football field and across from a parking deck under construction). That is the biggest and best parking lot to use for Bartow Arena.

The arena is on campus but there isn't that much parking due to construction of the parking deck. If you get there an hour before tipoff you should have no problems with tickets or parking.

Hope that helps.