Powell chatter

VTIME

Its not nonsense, its fact. Grawer was actually a pg unlike Kramer and he was taller. Kramer is a 5'10 sg with a shaky handle. He's faster than what he looks and he can shoot. Those are good qualities. The Big 12 is a totally different ball game. SLU wont even give Eckerle a scholarship, they want him to walk-on, so why do you think that he would be able to play in the Big 12?

D1 hoops - the greatest show on earth.

Let's see; Brad requested that Eckerle walk on. Therefore, that action defined Paul's ability - is that the statement you want to stand by? As far as comparing Brian's career with Kramer, we have another 5 years to go. I prefer to watch things develop rather than predicting how they will turn out.

If you remember I was one of the first people touting Eckerle. He could be a decent 9th or 10th player for SLU, but he is not as good as Moosman who was never good enough for the Big 12. He's a career bench player in the A10, which doesnt make him a bad player by any means, just not a Big 12 recruit. I actually think SLU should have given him a scholarship. He is not a true pg, but he can score. The Big 12, Big 10, SEC, Pac 10 and ACC and Big East are elite conferences year in and year. The bench players on most of those schools would start or be stars and most of the schools in the other conferences.