9 days and counting for LOI day

Don't know if we will know if the make up of the whole class by then or not. A lot of the jocu kids won't sign right away. I would feel a whole lot better about the class if was all said and done on that date. Brad make or break time is approaching quickly.

I would be ecstatic with any two of: Powell, DJ Kennedy, Jeff Peterson, Barry Eberhardt, Mantas Griskenas, Demond Watt, or Steffphon Pettigrew.

We all agree Brad needs to hit a homerun with this class as to not waste any more of KL's and TL's eligibility. I like the fact that Relaphorde and Mitchell will be Billikens, but I am hoping they will be 3 and 4 in the recruiting class in terms of rankings, but I am worried they may be 1 and 2.

Powell would be great if he qualifies. I don't think Brad can take that chance. He needs guys that can play now. If you hold the last scholarship for him till he gets the grades or the Pettigrew thing plays out fine. The third and fourth spots have to go to guys that can give the team minutes right away and you know will be able to get into school. Hopefully one who can start at the 4.