Orange Julius, what happened

VTIME

I told you that Roundtree wasnt coming back to play for your Eagles this year. Why would people make that up? He told people he wanted to prove himself against Suggs and other guards on the Eagles. You told me I was wrong and that you would've known. Now what do you have to say? Now all 4 McCluer North junior John, Booker, Roundtree, and Hemphill are on the same AAU team.

VTime,

Why were Roundtree and Booker at Eagles tryouts on Sunday?

If Roundtree is playing for Gateway, I'd guess its because he a) wants to be the best player on the team, B) wants to play with his good friend Booker or c) both.

The Eagles' 17s group is stacked with Division I talent. Losing Roundtree won't hurt them too much. And I really like Roundtree and think highly of his ability.

- Nate

The same reason Keith Davis and Richard Anderson came even though they knew they were going to play with Northside aka Saintlouis elite. They came to get a workout. I've seen several Vashon players go to Falcons tryouts to get a workout when they knew they were gonna play with Gameface. Why would you not want to go against the best from other schools. You might not get another opportunity to play with and against most of those kids from other schools.

17U

Josh McCoy

Torres Roundtree

Scott Suggs

John Brandenburg

Drew Hanlen

David Ruckman

Sean Rakers

Ron Waller

Jesse Perry

Courtney Belger

Kenny Harris