An apology to coach Anthony Bonner and fans

VTIME

My intention wasnt to degrade Mr. Bonner or anything in yesterday's thread. It was more of a defense of Irons than anything. I respect Mr. Bonner and the things he does in the community. I dont even know him personally and I've never heard anything bad about him personally. He's played for SLU and in the NBA and made me proud as a fan. Do I think he's a better coach than Floyd Irons, NO.

Get over it! As many posters said yesterday, Bonner will turn out victories AND productive citizens. He is class with a capital C, and his players will be the beneficiaries of his education and his coaching. Give him two or three years, and you won't find any players like Kern who play ball for four years and are left with nothing--any coach who allows that to happen is commiting a crime. By the way ,V, have you seen the Vashon uniforms?

What are you blabbing about? You cant make kids qualify. Dont you think Irons wanted them to qualify? It makes a coach look good when his players go D1 and JUCO. If this didnt happen all over the country you wouldnt have all these junior college basketball teams and in some cases junior colleges that are pipelines to particular D1 universities.