A week off, third place, and next year....

shempie

random musings...

1. I thought yesterday was a very workmanlike victory and probably the best all around game of the season. Good D, few turnovers, balanced scoring. I particulalry liked that we scored 70 points. If we can start to average that amount we will be tough to beat and it will help on the recruiting trails where we are taking some hits on our low scoring style. I don't care as long as we win, but imagine BS with a little more talent, scary!

2. It looks like third place in our league is up for grabs. I hate to say it but Cincy and the 'Ville look a step ahead of the rest. Why not us? We are executing our coaches game plan as well as anyone could hope for and if we continue to get consistent execution from our 5 spot (y'day TF and IV combined for 16 pts and 8 rbs.) we will be difficult to beat. We must win next Sat. and steal one in that tough 3 game road trip. I think we will get Memphis personally.

3. This team needs and deserves a week off from games right now. Good timing.

4. I like AD as a spot player but Iam a little concerned at starting next season with him at point. I think he is better as an energy guy off the bench. Net season is when we will miss Brandon Morris as a bridge between Fish and Polk.

5. Brad is awesome. The perfect guy for this program. Props to Doug Woolard for getting him. Now fix the marketing problems.

thought I recognized that title from KG soccer.....

I would agree with you on Drejaj, but he is going to have to be the bridge for us, lets hope he works hard over the summer on his foul shooting and fills Josh's shoes. He will have more talent to distribute to though assuming Lidell qualifies and Polk and Meyer play defense in practice.

This year we need Clark to start playing defense, so our three gaurds can get a lttle rest.