the Blues

CAG

How does a team go 13-4-1 in their last 18 after a coaching change? Did they add anyone other then Andy Murray?

Players such as Ryan Johnson and Keith Tkachuk have been quoted on our flagship station, 590, that Andy Murray has brought in a new attitude, and has instilled confidence in this team changing them from the worst team in the league to one of the best over these past 18 games.

The Blues previous under-achieving performance seems to be comparable to our Bills. Turnovers, mistakes, bad D, it's all adding up. These same players that played in Brad's system last year simply are not playing for him. So what's the problem? Brad again was quoted after the game with "I don't have an answer for this one" - That's getting old!!!

Don't tell me a new coach can't change anything. The talent is there to beat St. Bon, Duquesne, Houston, Temple, Fordham.

CAG

All you Brad lovers aren't responding to this thread? CAG...right on! SLU needs a new leader, one that can get his players to play for him. It ALL starts with the coach, the sooner you all realize this, the better off the basketball program will be. The Blues turned around, why can't the BILLS? And roy, dont respond with the lame "infrastructure" excuse I see you post time after time. SLU can be a consistent tourney team with the right coach and clearly brad isn't it.

sluser - who are you? you never posted until the team started to struggle this year, and now you are some sort of expert.

i bet you have never touched a basketball in your life. your first billiken game was when you were 25 years old. you never even knew slu had a team when grawer and spoon were here. and now you want romar back even though you probably thought he was terrible when he was here.

weren't you on here talking about barry hinson and how slu should hire him? good call - look how well things are going for him down at missouri state.

Coming from a guy with 62 posts....you must be an expert on this message board.

Hey, if you are ok with a guy that, for the last four years, is a .500 coach, then I'm sure you are a happy guy....or rather you are someone who is ok with AVERAGE. Why are you blind to this? or maybe you are just an average guy....be content with average. im sure life is fun for an average guy.

so you can dribble a basketball? congrats, i bet you make 5 out of 10 free throws. very average....but what does that have to do with anything?

look at what barry hinson is doing at MO state??? are you kidding....look at what Brad has done here at SLU. at least barry is better than average....but that's right, you are content with .500 ball.

jagerbomb said,

"All you have to do is change your identity and you are back in business"

there is a reason there are almost 800 users registered users for this board.

make em come out.