Cultural Change Needed?

Supersonic

There is an article in USA Today on Andy Murray and the Blues. I find it interesting that John Davidson pointed out that a "cultural change" was needed. Maybe this is what is needed in the Billikens program?

Here is the quote that I think relates to SLU's prgram: "We needed a culture change more than anything else," Davidson says. "Everything had been the same for too long, and that's not pointing the finger at anyone. But the main ingredient around here is Andy because he has changed the culture."

Here is the link to the article:

That is kind of what I was pointing towards when I said that some relevance can be made looking at what Andy Murray has done with the Blues. He has completely changed the culture of that team and I think some credit should be given to the front office as well. I am hearing how Soderberg has lost his team and have heard those same stories in past years and just think it is best for us to make the change.

I agree. I think you can draw some good comparisons between the Blues and SLU. I know Roy will bring up the budget again but the Blues old ownership reminds me of the current administration, CL reminds me of John Davidson and Brad is starting to look a lot like Mike Kitchen....great guy, solid person but maybe not the best motivator or coach.

I want what is best for the Bills and I don't think Brad is the answer.