East Coast Games

Taj79

I have contacted the ticket offices at Temple, St. Joe's and Fordham for East Coast games I might get to. I got to GeeDub and La Salle last year. Anyone else looking to do these games?

If you are and you contact the ticket offices in advance, tell them you're an alum of Saint Louis. All three have said that they have a section reserved behind/near the St. Louis bench and will try and accomodate all requests of this nature. The St. Joe ticket guy (Ron Joyce) said they have mailed these tickets to the SLU ticket office and if they are all gone, then contact them and they'll see what they can do to get you near the area. St. Joe's and Fordham have band box gyms seating maybe three thousand apiece. Temple has a relatively new 10K seat place. Still, being near the benches was great last year.

Anyone going? Let me know and we'll try and have the celebratory "NatiCat Memorial Beer."

I foolishly committed to doing something I cannot get out of on Wednesday nights for most of the basketball season. DOH!

I don't think I will be able to even make the Rhody game now. Anyway, I still plan on making Fordham and UMass (UMass I already have great tickets).

I think Rose Hill Gym is dry but there is plenty of beer in the area.