Getting easier being a Bills fan

slu72

these days. Good PD coverage on the Arena, our new recruits, UB, the team in general. Next year's recruits looking like steals. TV exposure against two of the top teams in the country, and the Bills, for the most part, distinguished themselves well. Moving to a conference of like minded schools where BB is king and will stay that way. Yes, it is indeed a season to be merry. What more can we ask for?

Letters to Santa.

Dear Santa, Please deliver a 6'8", 230lb, athletic # 4 to West Pine Gym, St. Louis, Mo. I've been a good boy. UB, Head Coach SLU Billikens.

Dear Santa, All I want for Xmas is a corporate donor who would like their logo splashed in bright lights all over I-40 for a mere $10mil or so. I've been a good boy. The Reverend Lawrence Biondi, President St Louis University Billikens.

Dear Santa, Please give me the name of a good divorce lawyer. I've had my ups and downs this year. Ellison Floyd, Chancellor, University of Mizzery Tigers.

Dear Santa, Please make the NCAA investigators go home. I've been an unconsciously good boy this year. Quinn Snyder, Head Coach, University of Mizzery Tigers.

This is Santa. I'll see what I can about numbers 1 through 3 as they are for a good cause. As to number 4, you made your bed so thou must lay in it. As to number 5, I like the new hair cut but thy goodness has only been in the disarming smile and boyish manner. Santa knows who has been naughty and nice ... and Santa shan't be coming to Boone County this Xmas.