Latest on Indiana coach

DoctorB

Thank you ... comparing OU's problems of late and Mizzou's bball problems is not a fair comparison. Comparing Mizzou's bball problems and OU's football problems of the past is fair. The best thing was for Sampson to leave and I hope the NCAA slaps some additional penalties that Indiana has to absorb. ... Though they won't ... I would bet that already been taken care of with Miles Brand. Now that sounds like cheating

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

I think it will also prove to be good for both. It is your statement that the school should be punished not Sampson I disagree with. The coach should bear 75% of the punishment when it is something that is 100% under his control. OU has already sanctioned itself fairly I believe, now Sampson who is 100% responsible for the infractions skates away. I wish the NCAA would impose further sanctions though because Sampson and Indiana would have to inherit those ... but since I am sure Indiana has used it's relationship with Miles Brand to insure that won't happen, Sampson will escape any penalties. If the NCAA doesn't punish Sampson in some way it proves in my mind that Indiana, Miles Brand and the NCAA have no integrity and shouldn't be punishing anyone when they are no better themselves.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman