Thank God...My 2nd Favorite Team-The Zags

Schasz

Yeah Schaz, I agree. I have been admiring the Zags as I have watched many games in the vastly underrated WCC for over 30 years. I call their style "old school" team ball. Now they are getting great players transfering in to play this system. Coach Few mentioned that they now resent the mid major talk, and I agree. So what if their enrollment is 5,000? The announcers said they are building a new on campus arena to replace the 4000 cap. Dogpound with a 6,000 seater! Did I hear that right?

My question is considering SL compared to Spokane, SLU compared to GU: there is no reason the Bills with a new campus area double the size can not do the same thing and get up into a consistent top 20 team. I think it takes community commitment, but with the Blues and Rams in SL there may not be that dedication .

Great job A Bomb and comrades bringing in Saddam!!

I just received 3 tickets from my boss..am I ever stoked! What a lineup this year...Stanford vs. Gonzaga and California vs. St. Josephs doubleheader Saturday night. I'll try and get to the coaches reception Friday night and hear them all speak and Al Attles gets this years award. I went last year because my company is a sponsor. It was my best Christmas present. Hope it's on TV for everyone, first game is 6 PM, because that is 3 of the top 11 teams in this weeks polls. Go Bills, beat Grambling. Is the drumline coming?