Savvis Center Seating for B-ball???

MCPieper

I have 2 pairs of tickets for Mizzou/illNOISE game and I trying to decide which pair will provide the best view, so I can sit there.

My choices are Section 328, Row A, or Section 124, Row P (If it was football, I know I would take the upper deck seats in the front row).

Who has alot of knowledge regarding basketball seating in Savvis Center?

I had intended that you'd actually be able to see a sample view, but as with everything else that has to do with our relationship with Savvis Center, the owners cheaped out and only offer seat photos for hockey. Nonetheless, if you pull down the hockey seating chart, you can see the relative view down to ice level, which is the same level as the court.

neither are very good. p is pretty far back, however if the bands set up in front of you which they probably will in the lower seats, you might be standing a lot if that concerns you. the row a in the upper bowl, at least you have no one in front of you. that said, you will be a long way from the court in the upper deck seats.

i probably would sit in the upper seats if i had your choice.