Questions from tonite's game

What in blazes was that mascot from SJ doing with his arms all nite long? Was that supposed to be flapping his wings? He would bring his arms up in a wierd rounded way, then twist his hands at the top before bringing them down again, up and down, the whole, friggin' game.

We were 3/8 on FT in the first half, then missed only one, very late, in the second half.

2/21 from the 3 pt line. terrible!

the big kid that TL was guarding sure had a quick first step. Tommie had a hard time staying with him.

#5 for them pushed off EVERY time he had the ball. the zebras (one of the worst games I have ever witnessed) could have called that on him every time he had the ball. KL twice heard the whistle and thought they called fouls on his man, when they had called fouls on Kevin.

I did not see what this team was doing any differently than other teams to take IV out of the offense as well as they did. they did change defenses every time they scored, and hid it well in that we couldn't see until well into the possession what they were doing on

D.

very sad game. I had high hopes for a competitive game from the guys.

will be back on Sat, though. It's not easy being a Billiken fan.

mhg

the hawk always flaps his arms. he's done it every year. he's not allowed to stop. he gets a full ride to do it.

ian with one fg attempt?????

biggest student crowd i've seen in a while. I'd say bigger then gonzaga. they saw a beaut. I wouldn't be surprised if half of them never come back.

I would bet 2-21 from 3 is the worst 3 point % any team shoots in div. 1 from long range all year with a minimum 10 attempts