Richmond revisited

I was in Puerto Vallarta and didn't get to see the Richmond game until tonite on tape, but I had already read all the board had to say. Since I already knew the result, all I wanted to do was watch the play and judge. IMO

1. KL gets a free pass on a poor shooting night; wearing a sleeve affects your shot, no matter how light it is.

2. I've seen the Princeton offense..run by Princeton...stymie many good teams who finally went on to beat them by tremendously superior athleticism...which the Bills don't have. It was a new look, but they adjusted finally, and if we play them here, we beat them. I have no problems with UB's coaching...although he might have seen more tape before and tried to prepare them, but maybe he did, and the subs couldn't emulate the PO in any event. Now that they've seen it, I think we have some good tape.

3. In the PO, if you don't take an open 3, you've made a mistake. How liberating that must be to know that if you pass up an open shot, you've erred. I think that should be the mindset for our guys.

4. You saw what their center did, including his 3 ptrs. When Stipanovich was so great at MU, he played both high and low post, and took the jumper from the FT line if it was there. Ian has proved he has a nice stroke. I think that his summer should be partially spent on jumpers from 15 and 3's from the top of the key.