UH-StLouis game predictions

UH 92

StLouis 68

After one bad season people have forgotten how hard it can be for opposing teams to beat hawaii in the stan sheriff center.. weve beaten the likes of #2 kansas(a lil while back) and #4michigan st(a week ago)last year we went to your house and won... do you guys really think youre gonna come into our house and win??? just wondering...

I for one do not ... however some of my brethern do. Teams coming from the mainland have a historically hard time winning 0ut there and I believe its due to a variety of reasons ... travel, lack of a rivalry, tourism, vacation, etc.

But the reverse is also true ... that the Warriors have a hard time when the trips are reversed and you all come to the mainland. I have read some discussions that once again say that is due to the travel issues ... what's the shortest flight, five hours to LA? Any thoughts on that ... if its true and if the discussions on travel are correct.

I happened to be on the Manoa campus a few short years ago. Also stopped by Chaminade. I don't believe I could have gone to school there. The distractions would have been too huge for a weak guy like me to overcome.

I think this game will be a loss for SLU. I travel and play tennis in Hawaii at a 3.5 level. On arriving I am beaten by 2.0 to 3.0 players. After 1 week I become competitive at my level. I attribute my lower competitiveness to jet lag and the stress of travel. Its the combination of the two that do me in. I am guessing we scheduled a 1 and 1 because we do not play a tournament this year. Hawaii's season will be dependent on road record not home record. You are off to a slow start, but good luck. I love the schools Lyon Park and you made a remarkable recovery from the flood that struck your school. Mahalo