Practice this A.M./walk-on Wendell Bennett

I attended the Billikens' men's practice this morning. There was no scrimmage (I think the women's squad was to scrimmage after the men's practice ended). It was cool watching with davidnark and Unca Sodaberger.

As Unca reported yesterday, Izik Ohanon hurt his ankle yesterday; he had a wrap on his right ankle today and did not participate.

Tom Frericks is still bothered by a muscle strain/spasms in his shoulder/upper back. He plays through it, but it's obvious he's in considerable pain.

This squad will be significantly better at free-throw shooting than last year's squad.

The only walk-on currently on the squad (I think walk-on tryouts are yet to come) is Wendell Bennett, a beefy 6-2 guard from Jersey City, New Jersey (see http://njhoops.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp...2&pr_key=13422). That's the only link I've found on WB so far.

Wendell played at a couple of pretty well known schools,should be very well fundamentally.Curious,what is the name of the possible walk-on from Austin,TX?If Wendell is on the team,really shows that Brad would seem to do well recruiting if we do go A-10,with Bennett,Drejaj,and Bryant being from the east.

whats up everyone, i just can't wait for the season to start!!!!!

can anyone please tell me who has been dominating practice. drills, sprints, scrimmages, shooting, finishing at the basket, playing defense. can ne one break it down for me please. thank you and watch out cause the billikens are gonna be dangerous this year !!!!!!!!!!!!