Bradley beats Jillikens 86-56 Fire Pizzotti NOW!!!!!!!

After seeing that game last night it makes you want to puke. I feel sorry for the people that pay to watch terrible basketball and for the players. Something is going to be done and we will make sure that the program is more respectable than what we have now. After lst night it makes me think why has she been here 10 years? Why is she making all this money to lose? I do not have the answers but something will be done.

Pizzotti sucks, the womens team deserves better than what they have gotten, if Cheryl reads these boards, fire her replace her now the ship is sinking. I called her and emailed her to tell her how pathetic this team is, now is her chance to make amove and to start bringing slu to a committment of excellence in athletics as they are in academics

Jill has an overriding problem with who she is. She patterns herself after Pat Summitt at Tennessee, especially down to the practice program that she operates. Basic difference - she doesn't have the UT players on the floor, like those of Summitt. The result is that many of her players develop knee and ankle injuries in preseason workouts, and her players are running at less than 100% capacity.

My information comes from a former Lady Billiken student trainer, so this is just not idle ranting.

Jill needs to scale back her program, to fit the abilities and capacity of her team.

>Jill has an overriding problem with who she is. She patterns

>herself after Pat Summitt at Tennessee, especially down to

>the practice program that she operates. Basic difference -

>she doesn't have the UT players on the floor, like those of

>Summitt. The result is that many of her players develop knee

>and ankle injuries in preseason workouts, and her players

>are running at less than 100% capacity.

>My information comes from a former Lady Billiken student

>trainer, so this is just not idle ranting.

>Jill needs to scale back her program, to fit the abilities

>and capacity of her team.

all of you are right on with your comments. it is very sad that nothing has been done to correct this problem with the program. i guess it's not a concern that the lady billikens will not win again this year.

It intrigues me that those wishing to see Ms P leave are more likely to be relatively new to the board. Very few posts in the past. I find this refreshing, and like to know that we are attracting young blood into the mix.

I just hope there isn't some 'ballot stuffing' going on here, a few who wish to see the end of the Jilliken era getting their friends and family to echo the feelings of those few.

Personally I don't care one way or the other about her, but I do care about the women's program, since I believe the success of the new arena depends alot more on the health of the women's volleyball and bball programs than the men's. I have faith in the health of the men's program, and the new arena will help tremendously. It is the other two programs that really have the greatest statistical financial impact on the athletic programs of SLU.

mhg