Basketball Times Article Bernie Mentioned

pooch1918

i posted a description about the article a couple of weeks ago here. imo "basketball times" is the best college basketball magazine there is. i anxiously await the monthly arrival and typically read it cover to cover before anything else.

the article has no information that we havent heard or discussed here for the last two years. it is a very positive and fair assessment of where billiken basketball is and wants to go and then devotes the majority of the article on our excellent head coach. also a very fair and positive assessment.

while it gives us hardcore fans nothing new to ascertain, it does introduce the rest of the hardcore basketball fans in general to what is going on at slu and who brad soderberg is.

i tried to find an email address for richardson to thank him for the great article, however his dallas paper doesnt list an e-mail address for him.

i also visited the "basketball times" site in hopes the same article might be there and i could provide a link for those of you that dont get the magazine, however there was no link there reference. and sorry, the article is way to long for me to type it verbatium for those of you too cheap to go buy the subscription yourself. i have never found the magazine for sale at any newstand anywhere. my advise is that if you consider yourself more than a casual basketball fan, you are crazy not to have a subscription to "basketball times".