Am I the only one

Emoracze

UMass peaked early like Wisconsin and Baylor did. One thing is for sure, the A10 is a BCS conference. How is it that UMass with that nice RPI is getting handled in conference. Might be because their OOC conference schedule vs BCS school was not as tough as in conference A10 teams are. Hmmmmm. I suspect if SLU keeps winning and moves up in the rankings teams like GW, VCU, UMass, will need a win vs SLU. In fact, that is true right now!

It is just a fact that winning in conference is harder ---- people know you, they know your tendencies, they have history, internal rivalries, etc. Umass, to me, was not that good. They added only one player of substance from last year and that is Gordon. Yesterday, they got 10 points off their bench against St. Joe's and seven came from one guy. Gordonled them with 21. The key is to stop Williams, everybody knows that but doing so is tough.

Our problem with Umass will be playing them in Amherst on Senior Day. I still think we lose that one.