Pistons vs Billikens

I hear you but we are two Wallaces and a Prince short of being Detroit of the A10. Love to watch Detroit play defense. BTW, what does everyone think about the game 2 controversy--should Detroit have fouled? Easy to say in hindsight but you would have thought a standing order in the Detroit huddle would have been "if Shack touches the ball, foul him."

I cannot imagine how any coach of quality does not say to foul Shaq if he toucnes the ball. There was ample opportunity before the pass for one or two players to take the foul. Larry Brown said that he never fouls in that situation and then later he said he wanted his players to foul if Shaq caught the ball. Bad coaching!

This series should be over! I am afraid that the Pistons will regret that decision. Overall, I am amazed at how the Piston defense can make good teams like Indiana and the Lakers look very bad on offense. I did think of our Bills and I thought that if we could get just one big athletic shot blocker like Ben wallace I would think that we would be almost impossible to beat. Of course, that would be true for a lot of teams.