Denver Tourney Watch

moytoy12

Jimbo and Denver Bill, we are 1-for-1 in watching tourney games together. Why not go 2-for-2? I'll be in Denver Friday night to Monday. Let me know if you (and any other Denver Billiken fans) want to catch the Billies destroy OK State on Saturday.

I'm assuming that Uptown Tavern will likely be the spot again.

Jimbo and Denver Bill, we are 1-for-1 in watching tourney games together. Why not go 2-for-2? I'll be in Denver Friday night to Monday. Let me know if you (and any other Denver Billiken fans) want to catch the Billies destroy OK State on Saturday.

I'm assuming that Uptown Tavern will likely be the spot again.

Do we know what time that game is? All depends on that. If it's EARLY afternoon, absolutely. I'm pretty busy all morning and afternoon/evening.

Anyone watching anywhere in downtown Denver tomorrow? Skipping out from 12 - however long it takes w/ a buddy to watch somewhere.

Uptown Tavern is hosting the Denver SLU watch party. Hope to see you guys there.

http://alumni.slu.edu/s/1264/index.aspx?sid=1264&gid=1&pgid=2511

man, i'd love to, it was a blast last year. alas, having a kegger at my house tomorrow for some people going away. if it were early afternoon, i could swing it, but have to "entertain" (bong a shitload of beers) in the afternoon/evening. GO BILLS.

man, i'd love to, it was a blast last year. alas, having a kegger at my house tomorrow for some people going away. if it were early afternoon, i could swing it, but have to "entertain" (bong a shitload of beers) in the afternoon/evening. GO BILLS.

Whatever, moose breath.