Bills by 15 over Richmond

The Wiz

I see the Richmond game as a key to the rest of the season. This is a potential let down game. They are good enough to beat us if we don't come to play, but will also be a team that will be hard to get up for after our emotional two game sweep in Philly that has us on a high. If we come out and take care of business that will show we've come to another level and should roll to the end of the season. If we have a let down, it will make things far more risky than they need to be.

I just don't see a let down happening at home. I don't see any reasonable reason why we wont be 23-5 after the next three.

Ban this heretic immediately!!!! Where are you moderators!?!?!?!?

Hey, I said except us. As for a letdown game against Richmond, does anyone think RM will allow that to happen? The only real letdown game we've had all year that I can see was against LMU. And I'll attribute that to being on the friggin road for 9 straight days. I think we have too much bench to suffer a let down game. Someone will step up and prevent it. That said, I am sweating the X game. They will come in fired up knowing they need a W at the Fetz to have any shot at the dance other than winning the A-10 tourney. That'll be a playoff game for them. We'd better treat it in the same manner.