All 3 losses on Majerus!!!!!!!

The first two losses never should have been on the schedule. The first after a long weekend in Anaheim, and the second on New years Eve in a place where he has had little success. He said that playing a game in New Mexico would help us come conferecnce time we saw that tonight. I've beat the drum for years that I am sick of a team that relies on the jumpshot and have yet to be proven wrong. This team has no post presence what so ever, Conklins nice but not the answer especially at the defensive end. We need to quit recruiting guards and address the inside. The mental mistakes are the same year after year, the inconsistant offense also the same year after year, wich would change with a better inside game. A post presence also would keep teams from using the dribble drive against us. Until Majerus changes his ways we are on the roller coaster that is Billiken basketball!

Dominant 7 footers ain't exactly beating down the SLU doors. They go to BCS schools. Willie Reed was great but couldn't do the school part. I'm sure Majerus would LOVE to have a dominant inside man but how do we get them to come to SLU? What ways do you want changed? You;'re complaining about the schedule, but it's one of the easiest so far in the country. No one's happy with this loss but maybe we just aint as good as we thought we'd be.

The first two losses never should have been on the schedule. The first after a long weekend in Anaheim, and the second on New years Eve in a place where he has had little success. He said that playing a game in New Mexico would help us come conferecnce time we saw that tonight. I've beat the drum for years that I am sick of a team that relies on the jumpshot and have yet to be proven wrong. This team has no post presence what so ever, Conklins nice but not the answer especially at the defensive end. We need to quit recruiting guards and address the inside. The mental mistakes are the same year after year, the inconsistant offense also the same year after year, wich would change with a better inside game. A post presence also would keep teams from using the dribble drive against us. Until Majerus changes his ways we are on the roller coaster that is Billiken basketball!

Wow, dumb message above. The Dayton game was lost because of turnovers and mental mistakes on the floor. It was not won or lost by the coach. KM turning the ball over and then getting his 5th foul was a large part of the loss. Mental mistake with another one directly after. The game was lucky to get into overtime but Ellis banked in a three. With no KM in OT, it was going to be difficult to pull off a win. I think it was 3 or 4 TOs in a row in OT.