Yet another preseason prediction article

bsheldon

http://www.nbadraftblog.com/2010-articles/october/atlantic-10-preview-part-ii.html

This is one of the most in depth articles on the conference I have read. Pretty good stuff. It is in two parts listed alphabetically. I linked the one that has SLU in it. He seems to mention just about every player on our team. The only oddity in the entire article was that he picked Temple to only be a bubble team and to only win around 18 games. First, they will win more than that. And second they won't be in the bubble discussion with only 18 wins. He seems to be high on Dayton and X as well as the Dukies and Charlotte. He thinks RI and Richmond (as well as Temple) take steps backwards. He thinks the Bills are a bubble team that just might squeak into "The Dance."

As with all predictions--they do't mean a whole lot, but I find them fun. Dayton is the perrenial preseason champion and we were supposed to finish 11th or 12th last year in the conference.

http://www.nbadraftblog.com/2010-articles/october/atlantic-10-preview-part-ii.html

This is one of the most in depth articles on the conference I have read. Pretty good stuff. It is in two parts listed alphabetically. I linked the one that has SLU in it. He seems to mention just about every player on our team. The only oddity in the entire article was that he picked Temple to only be a bubble team and to only win around 18 games. First, they will win more than that. And second they won't be in the bubble discussion with only 18 wins. He seems to be high on Dayton and X as well as the Dukies and Charlotte. He thinks RI and Richmond (as well as Temple) take steps backwards. He thinks the Bills are a bubble team that just might squeak into "The Dance."

As with all predictions--they do't mean a whole lot, but I find them fun. Dayton is the perrenial preseason champion and were were supposed to finish 11th or 12th last year in the conference.

Pretty positive as long as you-know-what doesn't happen.

One thing I find interesting about this and other reviews I have read is that there is no mention of our first 2 recruits, especially given the outstanding senior year MM had in Chicago.

Pretty positive as long as you-know-what doesn't happen.

One thing I find interesting about this and other reviews I have read is that there is no mention of our first 2 recruits, especially given the outstanding senior year MM had in Chicago.

He brought up a soon to be big issue - playing time. I think the players are pretty patient guys, but guard playing time is going to be an interesting issue to see how RM balances. I'm guessing he'll split it up pretty even against easy win teams, but roll with KM for almost the whole game against good teams.

Yeah, I think he mentioned all of the returning players except the oft' forgotten and overlooked Paul Eckerle.

He did not mention either of the Chicago recruits--Mike McCall nor Dwayne Evans.

I think PT is going to be at a premium for sure--this is a good thing. I hope most everyone steps up and that KM won't have to play 35 minutes a game. If this is the case we are going to be a very good team.