Read a bit of the ND Board

Very Sad state of affairs overthere. You guys may not know this but ND is favored to win the NIT. They are a shoe in to make it to MSG.....yeah right. You know what else? We little Billiken fans have an inferiority complex about ND. What has ND done in Basketball? Not much, if it weren't for Digger Phelps (one of the most annoying and biased analysts on TV) how much would you hear about their basketball program? How deep did they get in the tourney with Troy Murphy (I don't remember)? We need to beat these guys not because I think they are a great basketball team, because they aren't, (they are good) but because if we do we will have beaten Notre Dame (*sarcastic* woooooo) Digger will mention us all year next year and let's face it we need the publicity. Plus we get some quality playing time for a team that could do some damage next year (DC, IO, IV, AD, JJ).

They are a good basketball team and play a tough schedule in the Big East. I hope SLU comes out fired up and spanks them I don't think I can stomach another 20 min like the 1st half of the IOWA game. The game should be packed with all the ND Poser fans coming out of the woodwork.

Survive and Advance.

All I can say is I hope the team is as fired up for this game as I am. I absolutely cannot stand the smug, better-than-you attitude of a lot of their fans. I'm sure ND is a fine institution, but just because they had some good football teams decades ago and they have a good academic reputation, they think they're God's gift to athletics and academia. There would be nothing sweeter than to knock them off this weekend and put them in their place for a little while.