John Stamos @ Xavier Game

BillikenROAR

Blue Crew will never change it's name. But unofficial names are great, such as Slunatics. I am a HUGE fun of any and all SLU related puns. I've always been very proud to be a sludent here, and I think our sludent section is getting better and better as time goes on. Did you know that if you do something sneaky on this campus then you are a regular SLUdini? It's sort of like how our famous alumni Gene Kranz (Parks '54) while working as the head of NASA's Mission Control, helped so many slunar modules beat those Russians to the moon. But before he worked for NASA he was a Slieutenant in the Air Force. If this campus had more slunatics and sludini's running sloose around campus then slooner or later school spirit would be rampant-- just imagine all the hullabaslu that'd be happening in the 'Fetz. I hope the turnout for the X game is deja-slu from the Dayton game with the Blue Crew--making enough noise from here to Timbukslu.

Alright... I'm done. Had to get that out of my system. Bring on Stamos-- +1 to the Jesse and the Rippers playing at the Pageant comment from above.

My favorite was always when someone was accused of starting a "slumour"...which in my day on campus was only about after Kindergarten Cop so the greatest effect was to say with a bad Arnold Schwarzenneger accent "IT'S NOT A SLUMOUR!!! IT'S NOT A SLUMOUR, AT ALL!!!"

My favorite was always when someone was accused of starting a "slumour"...which in my day on campus was only about after Kindergarten Cop so the greatest effect was to say with a bad Arnold Schwarzenneger accent "IT'S NOT A SLUMOUR!!! IT'S NOT A SLUMOUR, AT ALL!!!"

Who is your daddy and what does he do?