Jeremy Felton

bg

Doesn't score a lot, but he's a rebounding machine. Still uncommitted for next year. Visiting WIU today, but is uncommitted. Would SLU have any interest, or is he not RM's type of player?

Jermey Felton is one of the better athletics, that I have seen play.

He played for three different high schools, Belleville East, Belleville West, and Belleville Althoff. Each coach was probably happy to have him come to there team, and a lot happier to see him go.

He was supposed to go to Carbondale, but rumor is coach Lowery withdrew his offer.

The kid is supposed to be a very nice young man, but is not able to play with any intensities.

He is best described as a knuckle head.

He possess and NBA body and a playground dedication to the game,

He played for three different high schools, Belleville East, Belleville West, and Belleville Althoff. Each coach was probably happy to have him come to there team, and a lot happier to see him go.

He was supposed to go to Carbondale, but rumor is coach Lowery withdrew his offer.

The kid is supposed to be a very nice young man, but is not able to play with any intensities.

not sure of your definition of "knucklehead". i also know personally that both the althoff and west coaches were not happy to see him go. he has never been any trouble for any of the high schools he attended. he left althoff simply because he couldnt pay the tuition anymore and he left east because the family moved. there was no underlying negative about his high school jumping. he was spectacular his senior season at Belleville West and probably was the best player in the southwestern conference down the stretch.

as to his intensity, i agree he doesnt play all out all the time like a lisch, but he plays hard as much as most. and to be honest, his athleticism made up for a lot of his shortcomings on both ends of the floor.

if i have a question with jeremy it would likely be a "wonder" about his ability to keep up off the court academically as he was kept off the floor by all three high schools at some points in his career for academic shortcomings.

now if asked if he was a "SLU" or "Rickma" player, i would say imo no.

lucky they don't restrict a posters time on Billikens.com due to academic definciencies.

SIU is desperate to add an inside presence with experience. Lowery supposedly withdrew his offer. I don't know the reason and won't speculate but it leads me to believe he would not be a good fit for SLU or RM. He is freakishly athletic however and seemed like a nice kid the one time that I briefly spoke with him.