Great family-friendly update on Dewayne Wade

the dewayne wade in the nba isnt the same wade that played the billikens. josh fisher owned him both years. wade probably paid the nba to blackball josh so he never had to play against him again.

the dewayne wade in the nba isnt the same wade that played the billikens. josh fisher owned him both years. wade probably paid the nba to blackball josh so he never had to play against him again.

I remember working out at Gold's Gym in Peoria with former MU and Peoria Richwoods hooper Marcus Jackson and him telling me that Wade was always late for workouts and that Crean wouldn't do anything about it...but if Jackson would ever show up late, there'd be hell to pay. Apparently, it was also the case with Steve Novocain Novak.

This summer I was in a heated battle of beer pong with Travis Diener at the bar formerly known as RBar and he and I went down to the last cup before he got the best of me...but hey, he's in the NBA and all I can do is show up at the rec M-W-Sat. and hope my shot comes with me.

I remember working out at Gold's Gym in Peoria with former MU and Peoria Richwoods hooper Marcus Jackson and him telling me that Wade was always late for workouts and that Crean wouldn't do anything about it...but if Jackson would ever show up late, there'd be hell to pay. Apparently, it was also the case with Steve Novocain Novak.

This summer I was in a heated battle of beer pong with Travis Diener at the bar formerly known as RBar and he and I went down to the last cup before he got the best of me...but hey, he's in the NBA and all I can do is show up at the rec M-W-Sat. and hope my shot comes with me.

This is all very relavent name dropper.